Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Possibly the Only Summer Weather We'll Get

These last two days have been absolutely amazing!  The kids' last day of school was last Friday so I haven't seen them very much.  They've been taking advantage of the good weather in their own way, roaming town with their friends.  Yesterday (Tuesday) was the warmest day we've had yet.  It got up to 74 degrees!  It was awesome!  Austin and Whitney were out with their friends and Mike is underway so I hung out with my friends here at home.  I love documenting the fun times that are had here.  That said, the first few pictures don't have any pictures of our kids, they are just for fun to show you all what we do when its warm.  Today, Whitney and I went to Skaters' Cabin on Eyak Lake with the other moms and their kids.  It was absolutely gorgeous!  You won't see the cabin in the pictures, but it has a nice parking area, so that's where we landed.  Enjoy!

There's a Slip'n'slide down the hill in front of the kids.
 
 
That's Whitney, swimming out to the dock.

 
This is my favorite picture from the last two days!

She's jumping to fend off the cold.  She said that the water was colder than Boone Lake at Easter time.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Meet Amy and her youngest, Evan.  I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment